onsdag 10. desember 2008

I carry your heart

I carry your heart with me ( I carry it in
my heart) I am never without it ( anywhere
I go you go, my dear; and whatever is done
by only me is your doing, my darling)
I fear no fate ( for you are my fate, my sweet)
I want no world ( for beautiful you are my world, my true )
and it's you are whatever a moon has always meant
and whatever a sun will always sing is you

Here is the deepest secret nobody knows
( here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud
and the sky of the sky of a tree called life; which grows
higher than the soul can hope or mind can hide)
and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart

I carry your heart ( I carry it in my heart )

André, jeg elsker deg! <3
Hjertet mitt er ditt for alltid.
15. mai 2005

Ingen kommentarer: